Pakistan Super League (PSL) has not only established its identity as one of the world’s most competitive, but has proved to be the perfect breeding ground for budding talent.
Since its advent in 2016, the league has served as a launchpad for over a dozen youngsters. Some of them are now making strides worldwide including, Haris Rauf, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Mohammad Hasnain, and Fakhar Zaman, to name a few.
With all the glitz and glam of the PSL, opportunities come begging every year for youngsters to grab. And this edition of the super league brings similar promise.
With just two more days in the tournament, let us take a look at the five most promising youngsters to watch for during the PSL 2020.
1. Akif Javed –Islamabad United (Emerging)
2. Arshad Iqbal – Karachi King (Emerging)
3. Dilbar Hussain – Lahore Qalandars (Silver)
4. Zeeshan Ashraf – Multan Sultans (Diamond)
5. Haider Ali – Peshawar Zalmi (Supplementary)